Friday, January 18, 2013

Rimmel Moisture Renew Pink Benefit Lipgloss

Lately I've been loving doing just a classic pink lip and the gloss has been a must have for me. 

 I absolutely love the little crown on the top. I think it makes the packaging just so adorable. I've noticed rimmel do that on a lot of products, just add little things that make it cuter.
 This has the average dough foot applicator. It applies the product on very easily, but I do notice that you kind of have to scrape the side to get enough product on it.
 As you can see this is a very sheer gloss but it does add a nice pink sheen to your lips.
Overall I love this product! I love using this as just a throw on lipgloss as I'm going out the door. It pairs really well with the revlon lipbutter in cotton candu, and the rimmel moisture renew lipstick in "chic". 

No comments:

Post a Comment